[Blogger Feed] [Add to My Yahoo!] [Subscribe with Bloglines] Powered by Feedburner [Add to Google] [Blogroll Me!] [Add to Technorati Favorites!]

2006-10-27 11:49

Closed the Portfolio with a Small Loss

I had problems blogging this week. Things seems to be back on track now.

These trades opened the positions of the delta neutral portfolio of this week:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I added a few columns to the trade spreadsheet. After the security ticker I have the strike price of the contract and the theoretical value of the contract per share calculated using the IVolatility basic calculator. After the price of the transaction I have the delta and the vega calculated using the basic calculator.

These trades closed all positions:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the delta column I have the performance of each position.


Categories: , ,
Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yahoo! Finance MarketWatch
Bloomberg StockCharts
888Options Optionetics
Schaeffer IVolatility.com
MarketWatch Option Chain
Who Links Here

Web Blog Pinging Service