Planning for Next Week
The following charts of the securities underlying my option portfolio and of the corresponding options show what has happened in the past few days. The only component that has seen a real increase in volatility is USG. OSTK is starting to experience that as well. DNA and ECA, on the other hand, are just churning, with no definite breakout. If they keep doing this I will be losing money on these positions.
It is quite likely that I will liquidate this portfolio next week.
Categories: stock options, volatility
Technorati Tags: stock options, volatility
It is quite likely that I will liquidate this portfolio next week.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() |
Categories: stock options, volatility
Technorati Tags: stock options, volatility
![Blogger Feed [Blogger Feed]](http://adwords.blogspot.com/media/blogger-feed.png)
![Add to My Yahoo! [Add to My Yahoo!]](http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/my/addtomyyahoo4.gif)
![Subscribe with Bloglines [Subscribe with Bloglines]](http://www.bloglines.com/images/sub_modern1.gif)

![Blogroll Me! [Blogroll Me!]](http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3803/blogrollme1uw.png)
![Add to Technorati Favorites! [Add to Technorati Favorites!]](http://static.technorati.com/pix/fave/tech-fav-4.gif)












posted by Benz at 07:58 










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home